Intrinsically safe, approved according to (Ex) II 2G Ex Ib IIC T4
32 RICs with 4 sub addresses each
9 user profiles plus 1 expansion profile
The DE920 Ex offers unprecedented protection for public safety and petro-chemical professionals alike. With ATEX Protection Class II 2G EEx ib llc T4, the DE920 Ex guarantees safe usage in all potentially explosive atmospheres where air and flammable gases mix.
The DE920 Ex boasts an array of user friendly operational features. Its 3-line back lit LCD with large character set makes reading more efficient, its 3-button operation makes usage effortless, and its robust housing guarantees a long lasting and safe investment. The ECO mode allows users longer independent battery operation, reducing the necessity for frequent recharging. Combining superior protection and outstanding usability, the DE920 Ex is the ideal choice for alerting in hazardous areas.
VHF band 4 m 81- 88 MHz
VHF band 2 m 138-174 MHz
UHF band 70 cm 430-470 MHz
- 15 messages of up to 255 characters
- Up to 2 message folders and automatic storage tray, altogether 4096 characters storable
- 128 fixed texts. 32 characters can be stored
Type AAA battery or alcaline dry cell AA.
Accurate accumulator/battery status indication.
Operating time left (regular mode/ECO mode):
- Dry cell alcaline battery (AA, 1.5 V) 900/1100 h
- NiMH rechargeable batterry (AAA, 1.2 V/1000 mAh) 410/500 h
-20° C to +55° C with NiMH rechargeable battery
-20° C to +50° C with alcaline dry cell
79 x 53 x 24 mm (H x W x D)
88 g/94 g (incl. accumulator/dry cell)
- On air programming
- IDEA™-Encryption (128 Bit)
- Multi channel (up to 9 channels)