GSP 1600 - Handheld Phone
The GSP-1600 provides easy access to satellite voice and data services, including Internet and e-mail access, voicemail, incoming SMS, and position location. A complete accessory range allows for installation in vehicles, vessels and portable docking kits.
- Voice and Data Capabilities
- Crystal-Clear Voice Quality: Superior CDMA digital satellite quality
- Real World Data Speeds: 9.6 KBps
- Automatic System Select: Just turn up the satellite antenna, and your Globalstar phone will automatically seek out the Globalstar network
- Intuitive Display: Four-line, 48-character display shows battery level, voicemail status, short messages received and satellite signal quality
- Long Life Battery: 3.75 hours talk time, 19 hours standby time
- Built for extremes: Antenna and Junction box operational from -20 to +55 degrees Celsius
Need to drive with your phone?
For mobile subscribers, a vehicle mounted car kit is available. The Globalstar handheld unit can be mounted in a cradle that provides power to extend battery life and hands-free operation for convenience and driving safety.
- Battery Meter
- Signal Strength Indicator
- Voice Mail Notification
- 99 Memory location with call restriction
- Call History Log
- GSP-1600 Handset
- Lithium Ion Battery
- North American Wall Charger
- User Manual
GSP-1700 Handheld Phone: Smaller, Lighter, Better.
Imagine being able to connect to the people and data that matter most – in the places and times that traditional communications don’t always work. Now, with the GSP-1700 satellite phone system, you have all the power of the Globalstar satellite network at your fingertips – with the world’s smallest and lightest global mobile satellite phone.
The GSP-1700 works where you want it and how you want it to. As a handheld phone, it’s the ultimate portable satellite phone. Using the optional GIK-1700 installation kit, you can easily create a complete satellite phone system in your vehicle or vessel from the smallest car to the largest aircraft carrier. Antenna and cable length options were designed for ease of installation on land or sea – or simply use the phone hands-free with the optional Bluetooth module or industrial noise-canceling headset.
Loaded with Features, Not Weight.
Available in Copper, Red or Silver
- Standard 2.5mm Headset Jack
- Color Display
- Lighted Keypad
- Ergonomic design
- Long-life battery 4 hours talk time, 36 hours standby
- 7.05 ounces
- 5.3"H x 2.2"W x 1.5"D
Small Phone, Huge Advantages
Small size is only one of the many conveniences of the GSP-1700.
- Crystal-clear voice quality: Whisper and be heard with CDMA digital voice quality.
- The Mobile Satellite Industry’s Fastest Data Speeds: 9.6Kbps uncompressed/ 38.6 comparable compressed data service.
- US-based number: With a Texas, Alaska, Florida or Puerto Rico area code, people can reach you as easily and affordably as you can reach them.
- Position Location Service: Press a few buttons and get your Latitude and Longitude directly from your Globalstar phone.
- Enhanced Services: Voice mail, Short Messaging, and more. Globalstar offers all the calling features you expect from a wireless phone. Calls to 9-1-1 are completed to a national 9-1-1 service center.
- Affordable Service Pricing: Best of all, Globalstar offers service plans affordable enough for virtually everyone.